Sunday, April 20, 2014

This Blog Has Moved to BooksLoveMe.com


Hi there my dear readers,

This is to inform you that I will be blogging from my other blog, www.booksloveme.com, from now on.

I will not be updating this blog with new posts. All future posts will be available at http://www.booksloveme.com.

Please update your news feed and subscriptions so that you do not miss out on my future posts and book reviews.

This blog on Blogger shall be maintained as it is. I have no desire to close it down as it was through this blog that I first entered the wonderful world of book blogging back in 2006. It holds many memories but I have made the decision to only update one book blog.

Anyway, most of the posts here will be available at the Wordpress blog as I had them transferred over there.

I thank you so much for visiting this blog, posting your comments here and sharing your love of books and reading with me. I hope we shall continue this friendship over at my other blog, BooksLoveMe.com where I will be updating with new posts and book reviews from now on.

See you there and thank you! :)

Josette

2 comments:

  1. nice your site thanks for sharing love you all team good work keep it up

    Wifi Password Hacker
    Hack Wifi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...