Thursday, September 26, 2013

E-books Or Hardcover Books?

Do you have a hard time choosing between e-books and the physical, printed book? Or do you like both equally, finding that they suit your needs at different times?

If you have ever wondered about how popular those two forms of reading have ever been, wonder no more! Check out the stunning infographics designed by Greg Vang of Coupon Audit for a comparison of e-books and the printed book.

E-books Or Hardcover Books ?
This Infographic is produced by Coupon Audit and Books Love Me.

You can copy the following code if you want to share the fantastic-looking infographics on your blog or website. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. okay am guilty....am reading ebooks more than printed books these few months ...but then i still live printed book. I love the touch of it and the smell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting stats. I know on my kindle I read a lot slower. I prefer regular books, but do have the ereader for the free books and netgalley copies.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...