Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 2: 30-Day Book Meme

This is my second post for the 30-Day Book Meme which I'm currently doing.

Day 02 – A book that you’ve read more than 3 times


Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
(Read my review)

It was hard to pick just one book but anyways, I picked this one because I know that I definitely read it more than three times. I read it for the first time when I was in primary school, maybe I was around 9 or 10 years old. The book was enjoyable as there were cute illustrations in it. I like the ones with Charlie's grandparents!

The sequel is Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator but I prefer Chocolate Factory.

---------
Previous question and answer:
Day 01 - The best book you read last year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...