Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Finds (April 30, 2010)

My book finds for the week!


199 Reasons to be Thankful compiled by Janice Hanna

Got to know of this book from Alice's post. Hope to get this book so I will be constantly reminded of the many things in life to be thankful for.

A Room With a View by E.M. Forster

Check out Nymeth's review of this classic. I've studied Forster's other book which is A Passage to India for my English class. My lecturer even showed the movie in class. Unfortunately we only managed to watch half of it!!! I'm so gonna go to the library to borrow the DVD.

4 comments:

  1. I saw the movie version of A Room With A View. I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary: Cool! I saw some film shots online and they look good. I'll look out for the DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention, Josette! I'm glad you like the post. I'm waiting for my copy of A ROOM WITH A VIEW to arrive in the mail. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice: No problem! :) I hope you enjoy reading Forster's classic too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...