Wow, I won this award from Morgan of Smitten With Books. Thanks, Morgan!
The rules for the Bliss (Happy 101) Award are that I list out 10 things (only 10???) that make me happy, then pass it along to 10 other bloggers.
- Making my nephew and nieces laugh and smile.
- Laughing and having fun conversations with family and friends.
- Fridays! The last day for classes and the beginning to a weekend with time for myself.
- Losing myself in a good book.
- Trips to the cinema.
- Watching a brilliant movie on DVD with English subtitles. I love movies that come with English subtitles even if they're in English. Why? Cos I want to know everything that's been said so that I follow the storyline thoroughly.
- Receiving books in the mail.
- Relishing the scrumptious taste of my favourite hamburger after a long time of not eating it. The same goes for pizza.
- Stepping into bookstores like Borders, Popular (local bookstore) and MPH (local bookstore). If only I can add in Kinokuniya (one of the biggest bookstores in Malaysia), which is in Kuala Lumpur but unfortunately I don't go there often.
- Receiving comments from my blogger friends!
- When my favourite songs play on the radio.
- Accomplishing a difficult task well.
- Receiving compliments.
- Knowing that I'm appreciated.
....and the list goes on.....!!! Okay, so that's an extra 5 things that make me happy. I couldn't stop at 10. :)
Now to pass on to 10 blogger friends:
- StephanieD of Misfit Salon
- nylusmilk of The Literary Pursuit
- Nishita of Nishita's Rants and Reviews
- Alice of Hello, My Name is Alice
- nymeth of Things Mean a Lot
- Robby of Once Upon a Book Blog/Fourteen Years
- KittyCat of Right Reads
- Diane of The Book Resort
- Krista of Tower of Books
- Kris of Not Enough Books