Monday, March 26, 2007

20% discount for books at Borders

I went to my beloved Borders today and bought a new book, Rebel Angels by Libba Bray! I finished A Great and Terrible Beauty by the same author already and the review is right over here.

Finally, there is another promotion at Borders where you only need to purchase any magazine at full price and then you get a 20% discount on any book you want. Of course, you need to present the coupon from yesterday's Reads Monthly in StarMag when making your payment.

I really wanted to buy 'I Capture The Castle' by Dodie Smith for a very long time. I saw the book in Borders
twice and never bought it! And now that I want to buy it, it's not available anymore. It is most heart-breaking and unfortunate. Now, it's not available anywhere! I tried searching the MPH website for it but it's unavailable too. So, I just, like, made a special order for it. Hope it will be available for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...