Saturday, April 26, 2008

Changing Reading Habits?

Do your reading habits change in the Spring? Do you read gardening books? Even if you don’t have a garden? More light fiction than during the Winter? Less? Travel books? Light paperbacks you can stick in a knapsack?

Or do you pretty much read the same kinds of things in the Spring as you do the rest of the year?


First of all, in Malaysia, it's rain and sun all year round! Anyway, I don't think I'd like to read gardening books. They are not my thing.

I don't read books according to season or festivity. If I feel like reading a classic in January, then it's classic. If it's fantasy in May, then it's fantasy. If I don't feel like reading anything now, then it's nothing! Hehe...

However, I've always imagined reading a nice book on a rainy day. Last time when I was around 12, I would save my new R.L. Stine books for a rainy day or night. I thought it'd be fun to read something scary then. Now I wouldn't dream of reading scary stories alone at night! No way. Things have changed and I'm not going scare myself for no reason at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. Let me know you stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...