Welcome to this week's Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Crazy-For-Books. Go over to her blog for more information and to leave your links to your post.
This week's question: Tell us about the book you are currently reading!
I'm about to start reading Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella. It's the fifth and only Shopaholic book that I haven't read yet. Well, the sixth book in the series will be out in September this year. Can't wait for that! :)
I love these books because they are extremely fun to read with hilarious bits in it. Becky is such a silly and yet kind-hearted person. Hmm, can't say I like her but I enjoy reading about her boyfriend, Luke and best friend, Suze!
If you're new here, let's get to know me:
1. Hi, I'm Josette, aged 22 and from Malaysia.
2. I've been book blogging since December 2006 and it'll be four years of blogging for me come December.
3. I enjoy reading contemporary, YA, and historical fiction. Sometimes I read thrillers, fantasy and classics. Graphic novels are great too!
4. I have two book blogs. You're reading one now and my other one, Books Love Me - Reviews is only for my book reviews.
5. Last book read: Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella
6. Now reading: Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella
7. You can also find me on Twitter, LibraryThing and Goodreads.
Thanks for reading! Tell me about yourself and leave your links in the comments. :)